DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• This position is responsible for
managing the day-to-day administrative sales support for the Corporate
Sales department and management. Responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
• Daily management of CRM incoming web leads.
• Ensure all Montreal reservations are kept up to date with all extension notices to ensure reservation board is always up to date for all agents to sell effectively.
• Print Daily Arrival & Departure Reports
• Send out confirmations to arriving clients ,
• Prepare arrival and departure envelopes.
• Assist the sales manager whenever required
• Manage all requests that come through reservations Montreal.
• Identify corporate leads to share with Business Development managers.
• Occasionally view suites with potential guests.
• Keep up to date with all suite details and information in CRM.
• Create property sheet when needed , updating company and suite information .
Identifies market size and potential. Understands the brand’s point of difference and can articulate it compellingly.
Business and Marketing
Assists in the business plan to achieve departmental objectives in conjunction with corporate sales executives. Creates newsletters and mailings to clients to support marketing initiatives.
Participates in annual performance reviews with management measuring performance against benchmarks, provides feedback and engages in personal development.
Stays informed and connected with sales team and other staff, marketing and reservation functions within the defined region.
Key Working Relationships
This position interacts with all levels of Premiere Suites personnel, management and potential guests throughout the defined region and Premiere Suites locations across Canada.
Must have access to a vehicle.
Candidate must be fully bilingual in both French and English.
Must be proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office.
Previous CRM experience is an asset.
Hospitality industry experience an asset.
Job Type: Full-time