Sales and Leasing Coordinator
Reporting to the General Manager, the Sales and Leasing Coordinator is responsible for the professional administration, management and leasing of a Centurion Property Associates Inc. │The MARQ managed student housing community.
The Leasing Agent is accountable for showing available units, qualifying prospective Residents, and successfully negotiating leases to achieve optimum value for Centurion Property Associates Inc. │ The MARQ.
1. Relationship Development
Develop and foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Ensure proactive timely resolution of all prospective and current Resident inquiries.
2. Customer Service
Professionally and courteously handle all prospective and current Resident inquiries, feedback, complaints or concerns. Ensure a high level of Resident satisfaction is achieved through constant and consistent attention to Centurion’s Vision, Mission and Values. Promote a strong sense of community.
3. Ongoing Operations
Market/advertise available units, posting listings daily to ensure all ads remain current and at the top of the web page. Schedule and conduct viewings with prospective Residents, making sure that they understand the value proposition. Provide prospective Residents with related information and forms, helping to fill-out applications and collect completed forms. Organize, market and host events, including open houses, resident barbeques, etc. Coordinate all move-ins and move-outs, conducting suite inspections with Residents as required. Issue work orders, scheduling outside technicians in a timely manner. Inspect vacant suites to ensure rent readiness. Inform the General Manager of any deficiencies or problems noted in the buildings or properties that require attention.
4. Administration and Reporting
Assist with the completion of a weekly occupancy and traffic report. Conduct regular market surveys to gain a comprehensive understanding of competing properties and current market conditions. Maintain an orderly office area and complete general clerical duties, including photocopying, scanning, and faxing documents. Complete other duties and tasks as assigned by the General Manager.
• A passion for excellence in customer service delivery;
• A minimum 2 - 3 years’ of leasing experience in student housing/residence;
• Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills;
• Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability to prioritize and multi-
• Able to work both independently and comfortably as part of a team;
• Aptitude for working in a deadline-oriented environment;
• Detail-oriented; able to resolve problems using facts, sound reasoning and common sense;
• Forward thinking with an ability to develop creative strategic solutions to difficult issues in a timely manner;
• Strong command of MS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
• Commitment to discretion and confidentiality; and
• Experience with Yardi property management systems an asset.
• This position is Maternity Leave coverage.