Safety & Security Representative
Reporting to the General Manager, the Safety & Security Representative is responsible for the professional administration and leasing of a Centurion Property Associates Inc. │The MARQ managed student housing community.
The Safety & Security Representative is accountable for assisting current and prospective Residents after office hours to achieve optimum value for Centurion Property Associates Inc. │ The MARQ.
1. Relationship Development
Develop and foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Ensure proactive timely resolution of all prospective and current Resident inquiries.2. Customer Service
Professionally and courteously handle all prospective and current Resident inquiries, feedback, complaints or concerns. Ensure a high level of Resident satisfaction is achieved through constant and consistent attention to Centurion’s Vision, Mission and Values. Promote a strong sense of community.
3. Ongoing Operations
Answer all prospective and current Resident inquiries received after hours. Assist with Resident move-ins that occur after office hours. Assist with Resident issues that arise during shifts including but not limited to key FOB’s not working and Resident noise complaints. Conduct security rounds of the building. Inform the General Manager of any deficiencies or problems noted in the buildings or properties that require attention.
- A passion for excellence in customer service delivery;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
in English and French.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability
- Highly motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of other languages an asset.
- Detail-oriented; able to resolve problems using facts, sound reasoning and common sense.
- Forward thinking
with an ability to develop creative strategic solutions to issues.
- Strong follow-up skills with the ability to effectively resolve difficult issues in a timely manner.
- The selected candidate must speak both English