Rooms service attendant
Essential functions of the job:
• Take orders for food and beverages from customers;
• Send orders to the kitchen or bar;
• Prepare the table-cart or cabaret that will serve the service;
• Transport orders to the guest room and perform the service;
• Ensure customer satisfaction;
• Go upstairs to pick up the dishes, carts and cabarets left in the corridors by the customers;
• Ensure the continuous supply of minibars made available to hotel guests;
• Check the inventory and the cleanliness of the minibars in each of the rooms.
Qualifications and skills required:
• Strong interest in the service;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• neat presentation;
• A job well done;
• Available on a part-time, weekend basis.