For those who dream of being somewhere else, Nordik Spa-Nature is a wellness haven. Offering the widest selection of experiences dedicated to the well-being of the body and mind in North America, Nordik Spa-Nature allow you to reconnect with the elements, others, and yourself. They present a refuge to escape modern life and the opportunity to give life a moment’s rest.
Join our team!
When you work at Nordik Spa-Nature, you don't just find a job, you find a family. We are proud that our community is one of the warmest and most welcoming and our guests truly appreciate it. We do everything we can to provide excellent customer care and ensure the well-being of our employees, our artisans.
What we stand for
Our mission is to transform people’s lives, one visit at a time by offering our guests a refuge, away from the pressures of modern life where they may rediscover their own well-being and, as a result, live a happier and longer life. We are passionate and dedicated team players here at Nordik. Always enthusiastic, helpful, conscientious, discrete—and most of all, respectful. We deeply care about everyone—guests and fellow artisans alike—in our wellness environment.
What we need
We are currently seeking a Rituals manager who is highly motivated to learn new skills and will engage in following our new Rituals Program that we are launching.
Reporting to the Assistant-Director of Operations - Guest Experience, the Rituals Manager will be responsible for bringing the Ritual Experiences to a higher level and ensure our guests have an unforgettable quality time in our spa. Our spa guests will experience spa rituals like a German Aufguss, Canadian infusion, Latvian Sauna tradition Pirts, Turkish or Moroccan Hammam, Tibetan singing bowls from all over the world. He/she will ensure their presence around our spa guests and the ritual team and act has the Ritual expert in our Spa by spreading the spirit of our sauna rituals and treatments.
To maximize the well-being of our guests, the values and behaviors of Nordik Spa Nature associates join the organization, in order, to offer a carefree relaxing experience to our guests.
What you’ll do
- Together with the Guest Experience Manager you will analyze guest feedback and improve the daily operations in and around our Spa;
- Together with your team you will create new rituals and integrate treatments from all over the world in the Spa experience;
- As the rituals are connected to the seasons, you will implement the natural products needed by our guests need at the right time of the year;
- You will communicate with the Head Office Rituals Manager to gain knowledge to further inspire and train your team;
- Ensure that the customer experience is impeccable, according to the standards dictated by our brand;
- Manage, guide and inspire your team; a team of true passionate ritual Artists/Masters giving daily rituals and treatments to our spa guests and making sure they have an unforgettable experience;
- Ensure the continuous development & training of your team;
- Follow up on customer complaints and resolve them in a satisfactory manner together with your Guest Experience Director;
- Work out the daily processes and rituals & plan the team’s monthly schedule;
- Perform basic rituals like Aufguss or Pirts to stay connected with your team and our guests;
- Organise events, seminars and workshops in the Spa;
- Supervise the guests and contribute to their Spa experience;
- Ensure the smooth running of the opening and closing activities of the site by ensuring the cleanliness and safety of the premises;
- Complete reports relevant to the operations and any incidents that occur;
- Promote active employee engagement to ensure that established standards are met or exceeded;
- In collaboration with the Procurement Team, ensure stocks are available to conduct rituals;
- Performs any other related duties.
What is the profile needed in order to be successful
- Five (5) years experience in wellness, hospitality or tourism industry;
- Three (3) years experience in managing a team;
- Affinity with nature and enjoy the study of herbs and plants;
- Bilingualism essential (French and English);
- Interest in the use and of essential oils, trees branches, beauty products, singing bowls;
- Interest in a healthy lifestyle and in the world of Wellness in general;
- Ability to maintain good relations with customers and employees;
- A love of caring for people by making them happy with your experiences and rituals;
- Agile and good problem solving skills;
- Good physical health: tolerance to working in a very hot environment;
- Curiosity in learning new skills and an ability to speak and perform in front of an audience.
Based on the pay scale and benefits in effect at Nordik Spa-Nature.
Your will work 40 hours/week on flexible schedule (days, evenings, weekends, holidays).
Do you want to learn a brand new profession where your creativity will shine?
Send us your resumé and cover letter by visiting our web site in the career section