REPORTING TO: General Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is looking for a Revenue Manager who will be responsible for optimizing revenue through supporting the hotel teams.
· Assist in the analysis of competitive set pricing and yield rate positioning.
· Assist and implement yield strategies.
· Help achieve fair share in market performance.
· Assist with hotel rate guidance on completing brand RFPs (government, consortia, LNR, etc.)
· Identify strategic rate positioning through analytical interpretation.
· Know the hotel market and being proactive with city wide events and price positioning.
· Maximize room revenue contribution from all booking channels.
· Updating and reviewing online hotel content on all websites.
· Prepare revenue reporting as requested.
· Building quality relationships with brands and partners in the hotel industry.
· Support and collaborating with department in developing and implementing new revenue management techniques and opportunities.
· Participate in annual budgeting and sales and marketing plan.
· Other projects as they are required.Requirements
· Strong knowledge of hotel level pricing and revenue management processes.
· Self-study and independent work ethics are required.
· Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities under time constraints.
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications..
· Knowledge of the Hilton Brand and property management system is an asset.
· Minimum of 3 years experience in a hotel management.
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview.