The already well-known LLOYD restaurant located in the iconic Marriott Montreal Château Champlain wishes to strengthen its vibrant team in view of the upcoming opening of a new point of sale located on our brand new and
Like Château Champlain, we are looking for elegant, refined, inviting and proud collaborators to take part in this new adventure.
You supervise, direct and actively participate in all operations. You are a real person in the field, close to your teams, an ambassador for our two restaurants and very accessible to your customers. You know how to enhance the customer experience, a leader with our teams, and your main objective is always the satisfaction of your customers.
Instead of listing all our expectations and if you think you are the right person, make us vibrate with your vision, your classic or crazy ideas, your wishes and your passion for the profession.Requirements
Task description :
• Good knowledge of operations
• You have an eye for detail and anticipate customer wishes
• You know that communication between the kitchen and the dining room is essential
• Inventories will spice up your life
• Maintain and control inventory
• Perform any other related task if needed
• Hygiene and cleanliness are essential in your operation
• Always curious about new trends and new practices
• Guarantee an extraordinary experience
• Good adviser and seller
• Friendly attitudes and professional behaviors
• Passion for tastes and presentations
• Knowledge of Micros Simphony (an asset)
• No aptitude for routine and boring work
• Trainer by example
• Demanding with yourself and demanding with others
• 5 years of experience in a position of responsibility
• Bilingualism (French and English)
• Knowledge of working in a union environment
For our unionized positions, the salary offered is based on the collective agreement in effect. For other positions, salary is based on experience. In addition, it comes with social benefits and preferential rates in all hotels owned by the Tidan Group.
The use of the masculine in this document designates both men and women.