The Méchant Bœuf is a real institution in Old Montreal that likes to seduce a motley fauna by reinventing the "English pub" experience: a glam rock touch to a brasserie decor combined with a French-inspired cuisine. Angus beef AAA quality, a bar offering raw daily deliveries, hand-crafted cocktails, 5 @ 7 trendy, music beyond the trends that sign an electrifying atmosphere and of course, the best hamburger in town, decidedly, at the Naughty Beef, we do more than deliver the goods on every level!
The restaurant Manager is responsible for reaching the corporate objectives, understanding customer experience, employees engagement, operations management and sales. Play a leading part in our flourishing company! We count on your work ethic, your passion for the hospitality business and your knowledge of the restaurant industry to make sure Mechant Boeuf keeps growing and remains one of Montreal’s best restaurants.
Thanks to your training skills, your attention to detail and your passion for food, you will reach your goals in terms of sales, profitability and service quality. You will work closely with the other departments to make sure everything is perfectly executed. Your leadership will help galvanize your team toward a common goal. The experience and expertise acquired will benefit your professional development and will allow you to evolve within the company.
Essential job functions:
- Lead, motivate and inspire a team of catering professionals in their daily activities;
- Participate in employees hiring, training, development and motivation.
- Contribute to corporate objectives by maintaining superior standards in customer service and operations management;
- Elaborate and execute a business development strategy together with the Marketing department;
- Regularly review and assess customer satisfaction;
- Respect and continually improve the company’s policies and procedures;
- Track the industry trends
- Look into guests complaints, handle them and follow up accordingly;
- Monitor budgets and make any necessary adjustments to achieve the financial and operational objectives of the various departments under your responsibility;
Advantages of being part of the Antonopoulos Group:
· Group Insurance
· Group RRSP and DPSP (Deferred Profit-Sharing Plans)
· Employee discounts in our establishments
· Discount with our business partners
· Recognition Events for our employees
· Possibility of promotionRequirements
Qualifications and required skills:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in restaurant management, ideally within a hotel;
- Knowledge of wines and cocktails
- Energetic and seasoned leader;
- Organization skills and faculty to adapt;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Available days, evenings and weekends;
- Perfectly bilingual;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Micros and Opentable softwares (an asset)
- Training in hospitality and restaurant industry (an asset)
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Antonopoulos Group is a Montreal based family company and has been a leader in the restaurant, hospitality and event industries for more than 45 years. The Group created and is managing 11 restaurants, 5 terraces, 2 spas and 5 hotels so far, all located in the historical neighborhood that is the Old Montreal. Delivering internationally recognized service in its luxurious properties, this family business bases its success on passionate professional coming from a variety of fields. The collaboration between each employee of the Group allows for unique high-quality experiences for all the clientele.