Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
All services in the organization are designed to meet the needs and well-being of residents. It’s the strength of the team and it’s thanks to all of our staff that our residents are happy. Currently, we are looking for two resident janitors by day, 40 hours a week, 1 weekend out of 2, on call, empathetic and concerned about the well-being of residents for a residence in Joliette.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate or perform any other related tasks in the maintenance service, as needed and at the request of the immediate superior
- Ensure the cleanliness of entrances and common areas
- Ensure the maintenance of spaces and systems of the property
- Minor repairs in apartments and common areas (plaster, paint, change lights, various installations, etc.)
- Accommodation provided
- Uniform provided
- Possibility of advancement
- Social leave
- On-site blood test service
- Ongoing training
- Consistent schedule
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Career Opportunity
- Challenging opportunities, up to your ambitions!
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
- High school diploma (SSD)