Rental Director - Commercial Division
Cogir is a Quebec real estate company founded over 25 years ago and offers real estate management, real estate development investment and construction services in Quebec, Ontario and the United States. United. Our teams manage or lease over 27,000 residential housing units and 7,000,000 square feet of commercial space! Our DNA and our organizational culture are based on the following actions: humanize, create and excel. We are looking for a Rental Manager who enjoys dynamic and entrepreneurial environments. A person who wants to work with a growing real estate business. In constant development, Cogir offers an incomparable professional adventure!
Under the responsibility of the Vice President of Rental of the Commercial Division, the incumbent works daily and closely with each of the property managers in his sector to support them in their rental needs and challenges. He must plan, organize, direct and control the rental activities of the buildings.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze market trends in order to periodically review rental policies
- Coordinate with all the necessary services the assignments of leases, renewals, improvements, etc.
- Develop enhancement or marketing plans
- Follow the administrative files of new tenants until the signing of the lease and occupancy of the premises
- Negotiate with local, regional and national retailers / tenants, as well as their brokers
- Perform other tasks related to his duties as needed and requested by his immediate supervisor.
- Prepare analyzes of effective net rent (LNE) for rental transactions
- Solicit new tenants and establish business links
- Study and write monthly reports on the rental situation
- Take charge of presentations and make required visits to potential tenants or brokers
- Yearly salary to be discussed.
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Group Insurance
- Corporate discounts
- Career opportunities
- Laptop and cell phone provided, as well as any other equipment necessary for the function
- Vacation, sick leave and family obligations
- Human approach to management
- Recognition program
- Gifts and social club activities
- Stimulating challenges to match your ambitions and skills!
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Have a developed sense and a keen interest in business
- Bilingualism (French / English)
- Knowledge of the main computer software of current use, Word, Excel Outlook
- Valid OACIQ real estate broker's license (an asset)
- Be prepared to work outside of regular office hours.