Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
At Cogir Immobilier, people are at the heart of our philosophy, both for our team and for our clients. Our success is based on our teamwork: it is with people like you that we always go further!
You want to join a team passionate about real estate and people. Look no further!
The Jazz Longueuil residence is looking for a Rental Agent to fill a full-time position, flexible hours.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make appointments
- Manage customer inquiries
- Manage visits and negotiate rental contracts
- Prepare information packets for customers
- Prepare rental activity reports and process renewal requests on demand
- Prepare rental contracts
- Respond to residents' needs quickly and efficiently
- Update different administrative forms and documents
- Free parking
- To be discussed
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Human management approach
- Challenging opportunities, up to your ambitions!
- Ongoing training
- Schedule adapted to your needs and operations (flexible)
- Career Opportunity
- Recognition program
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (an asset)