Regional Director - Multi-residential
Offer published on May 16
We are Cogir Immobilier, a creative and essential company in the real estate sector for 25 years. People are at the heart of our mission to “Make Real Sense”. They are found at the base of our culture and we make them our priority. With us, the human is present in everything: it is a colleague, a client, a partner, a relationship and above all, it is the basis of our actions and decisions.
Under the supervision of the Assistant Vice-President, Multi-residential Division, the Regional Director will have to ensure the supervision of the staff and the management of the buildings under his responsibility (territories in downtown Montreal and in the greater Montreal area). In addition, the regional director will be called upon to oversee the marketing of certain new buildings under construction (pre-marketing, rental, delivery, start-up of the building, etc.).
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the staffing process in your area by onboarding, training and integrating new personnel
- Coordinate actions with the real estate manager / capital assets director on any intervention plan that might be needed
- Create and implement a plan of action to improve the apartment rental process
- In collaboration with the manager, plan your service budget and manage it in the most optimal way possible
- Work with the real estate manager / capital assets director and other team members to plan capital works and register files with the Régie du logement
- Expense Account (lodging, meals, etc.)
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Cellular provided
- Computer is provided
- Yearly salary to be discussed.
- Group insurance
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Schedule adapted to your needs and operations (flexible)
- Welcome and integration Program
- Recognition program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in operations management (in real estate an asset)
- Undergraduate university education in administration or any combination of equivalent work experience
- Have access to a vehicle to move around the buildings in their territory
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (an asset)
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.