Quebec City, QC
We are Cogir Immobilier, a creative and essential company in the real estate sector for 25 years. Humans are at the heart of our mission to 'Make Meaning of Real Estate'. We find them at the base of our culture and we make them our priority. With us, people are present in everything: it is a colleague, a client, a partner, a relationship and above all, it is the basis of our actions and decisions. Our DNA and our organizational culture are based on the following actions: humanize, create and surpass ourselves. In constant development, we are living an incomparable professional adventure! Our regional directors of the private seniors' residences division are currently hiring recruiting technicians! Opportunities in Quebec
Under the responsibility of the Regional Director of the Quebec City sector, the main objective of the recruitment technician is to manage job postings in the ATS (application management system) and on job platforms. It ensures good visibility on the sites and based on the results, it sponsors the ads when necessary and follows up on these investments. Depending on the needs and priorities, he does an initial screening of applications, coordinates and / or conducts telephone pre-interviews and shares relevant applications with managers. He analyzes the results of these postings and chooses the best practices for ever faster positive results.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- According to needs and priorities, receives applications, sorts them, prepares and conducts pre-telephone interviews following the pre-established question grid
- Follows the interview grid provided for this purpose and shares his results with the manager concerned by the hiring
- In collaboration with general managers, find the best way to sell the place and the work environment in order to be attractive and distinctive in the eyes of candidates on job postings
- Is present during job fairs to represent the residences assigned to him.
- Knows how to analyze the results and use the most effective and relevant employment platforms according to the need to be filled
- Monitors investments made on sponsored ads and other paid job posting sites
- Removes ads from all sites when the position is filled
- Repost and regularly update job postings to ensure constant visibility on sites
- Responds to applicants' requests for information or transfers to the responsible person for rapid support
- Shares job offers on Facebook pages and other social networks of the residences concerned in order to increase traffic on the ads
- Writes job postings according to the corporate model and adds the personalized touch of the residence
- Yearly salary to be discussed.
- Annual performance bonus
- Cell phone and laptop provided
- Group insurance
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Employee Assistance Program
- 4 weeks annual vacation
- Human management approach
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Recognition program
- Possibility of teleworking
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- DEC in administration, HR training or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Team, etc.)
- Professional mastery of social networks such as Facebook
- Excellent writing skills in French
- Must have a vehicle and a valid driver's license
- Knowledge of an ATS / CRM (an asset).