Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Manoir Boisé Gagnon, a cozy private residence for seniors, has opportunities for security guards to monitor and check QR codes at the entrance. Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the possibility of being recognized, valued, of participating in the continuous improvement of the service and of making a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly!
Currently, we are looking for a full-time Leisure Technician from 35h to 40h per week.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Animate and oversee supervision during the activities
- Decorating the premises for special events
- Plan the activities calendar
- Promote activities related to the residents
- Regularly validate that activities correspond to the needs and desires of the residents and collaborate with the different departments of the residence to facilitate tasks
- Welcome the residents and invite them to participate in the activities
- Write the in house newspaper as needed and take residents' registrations for the various activities
- Free parking
- Referral Program
- Recognition program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Opportunity
- Consistent schedule
- Ongoing training
- Stimulating challenges, up to your ambitions!
- Experience in managing activities related to older people (an asset)
- A minimum of 0 to 2 years experience