Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Château Ste-Marie, warm private residence for seniors, has opportunities for recreation technicians to fill a full-time position! Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the opportunity to be recognized, valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of the service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcoming new residents
- Animate and oversee supervision during the activities
- Decorating the premises for special events
- Manage the logistics pertaining to the activities
- Plan the activities calendar
- Promote activities related to the residents
- Regularly validate that activities correspond to the needs and desires of the residents and collaborate with the different departments of the residence to facilitate tasks
- Welcome the residents and invite them to participate in the activities
- Write the in house newspaper as needed and take residents' registrations for the various activities
- Meals provided
- Collective insurance
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Challenging opportunities, up to your ambitions!
- Career Opportunity
- Recognition program
- Comfortable using computer tools and Facebook
- Good knowledge of software, Word, Excel and Outlook
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
- College diploma (DEC) in intervention technique in recreation or special education (asset)
- Experience in managing activities related to older people (an asset)