Offer published on Mar 14
Start date: As soon as possible
Hospitality, Tourism, Events, Other
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Do you want to be a key member of a team focused on developing meaningful relationships with seniors? If so, the post of recreation manager is an opportunity to support residents in the fulfillment of their daily lives by building an activity program to their liking.
We are looking for a Senior Recreation Manager with experience.
permanent full-time daytime position (40h).
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Animate and oversee supervision during the activities
- Decorating the premises for special events
- Manage the logistics pertaining to the activities
- Plan the activities calendar
- Promote activities related to the residents
- Regularly validate that activities correspond to the needs and desires of the residents and collaborate with the different departments of the residence to facilitate tasks
- Welcome the residents and invite them to participate in the activities
- Write the in house newspaper as needed and take residents' registrations for the various activities
- To be discussed
- Uniform provided
- Referral Program
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Human management approach
- Consistent schedule
- Welcome and integration Program
- On-site parking
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Stimulating challenges, up to your ambitions!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Collect degree in recreation (DEC) or other related field
- Experience in managing activities related to older people (an asset)
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.