Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Résidence du Verger offers seniors a warm and safe environment while respecting the specific needs of each, with integrity and complete privacy. Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience.
It is the possibility of being recognized, valued, of participating in the continuous improvement of the service and of making a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly! We are looking for a part-time Leisure Animator of approximately 25 hours per week. Flexible hours. Welcome to students
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Animate our social networks
- Animate and oversee supervision during the activities
- Decorating the premises for special events
- Manage the logistics pertaining to the activities
- Plan the activities calendar
- Promote activities related to the residents
- Regularly validate that activities correspond to the needs and desires of the residents and collaborate with the different departments of the residence to facilitate tasks
- Welcome the residents and invite them to participate in the activities
- Write the in house newspaper as needed and take residents' registrations for the various activities
- Possibility of advancement
- Referral Program
- Recognition program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social leave
- Challenging opportunities, up to your ambitions!
- Career Opportunity
- Experience in managing activities related to older people (an asset)