Receptionist - Waiter
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Le Jazz Longeuil, warm private residence for seniors, has a receptionist - waiter opportunity! Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the opportunity to be recognized, valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of the service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet visitors
- Maintain good relationships with the residents
- Make appointments
- Ensure effective communication to your teams and to the residence in general
- Ensure that services provided to residents and their loved ones are of a high quality
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Assist in ensuring resident and staff safety in the dinning room by enforcing compliance with health and safety standards
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Participate in table service with your team of waiters
- Perform other related duties
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- No experience necessary