An urban hideaway in Old Montreal, the Spa William Gray is located in the historic Hôtel William Gray. Our 5,600 sq. ft. spa provides guests with exclusive offerings, including high-end Gharieni spa beds that include a healing warm quartz massage bed and a Spa Wave sound therapy system. Spa guests also have access to a luxurious hot/cold thermal circuit with a Himalayan salt room, Finnish sauna, steam room, experiential showers, cold room, herbal sauna and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The receptionist welcome customers to the spa and make sure to offer them the adequate service. Answering the phone and take messages meanwhile booking the appointment for the different treatments the establishment offer. Execute different administration duties to support the spa direction with the day to day operation.Requirements
Qualifications and skills required:
- Experience in a similar position (ideally in a spa or similar facility);
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and a high degree of autonomy;
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Warm approach adapted to the spa environment;
- Careful presentation;
- Bilingualism, English and French, oral and written;
- Knowledge and ability to use various computer systems.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Send your cover letter and resume to:
Le Groupe Antonopoulos