Ayer's Cliff, QC
The Ripplecove Lakefront Hotel & Spa is a 5 star and 4 diamond estrablishment locate on the shores of the majestic Lake Massawippi.
Presently in full expansion, this prestigious and charming place has seduced its visitors for decades with the quality of its facilities, its breathtaking panorama and its 4 diamond rated restaurant Le Riverain.
Working at the Ripplecove means choosing to evolve in an exceptional and enchanting setting. By joining our team you will also benefit from the best possible training in the world of luxury hotels.
As of summer 2021, Ripplecove will be doubling its accommodation units and add several services and activities offered on site. Therefore, we are looking for enthusiastic ambassadors who will promote the establishment as a whole.
We are currently looking to hire a Receptionist to join our Front Desk team.
- Provide exceptional service to our customers when making reservations, when arriving and departing;
- Anticipate the needs of our customers in order to offer personalized service;
- Respond to emails requesting information;
- Review the customer invoices before the departure
- Prepare arrivals and communicate to the various hotel departments the needs associated with reservations and requests from our customers;
- Promote hotel services, tourist attractions and various activities in the region and make reservations as needed;
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- Hospitality training and / or experience in the field an asset
- Knowledge of the immediate area and tourist points of interest is an asset;
- Knowledge and use of Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and a great deal of autonomy are essential
- Excellent sense of customer service
- Ability to manage priorities, stress tolerance and face paced environment