Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Managed by Cogir Immobilier, the mission of the Richeloises residence is to provide seniors with life support in a safe and warm environment, where our wonderful team makes all the difference for our residents.
Located on the edge of the Richelieu, the residence is warm and has the pleasure of welcoming autonomous and semi-autonomous residents. We are currently looking for a talented Receptionist who cares about the health of residents to join our dynamic team! Here we have delicious full meals at low prices, free parking, a social club, continuing education, not to mention free coffees and smiles! Your contribution will allow us to provide a safe environment and a quality of life for residents. Come make a difference in the lives of our elders and join us!
Permanent part-time weekend day and evening position, from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 9 p.m., rotating hours.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze the clients needs in relation to the available properties
- Assist your immediate superior and other team members with their daily tasks and administrative duties
- Perform other related duties
- Produce required reports
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Research, collect and compile information for reports and transmit to all vested parties
- Update different administrative forms and documents
- Work in Microsoft Excel to update data
- Salary to be discussed
- Free parking
- Referral Program
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Human management approach
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Customer service experience an asset
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook software
- High school diploma (SSD)
- A DEC in business administration or any related dicipline
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years experience