Quebec City, QC
COGIR Immobilier has nearly 2,800 employees who are passionate about real estate and who work day after day to provide the best service and a better quality of life to our clients. Our team manages more than 150 properties located in Quebec, Ontario and Nova Scotia. Les Jardins Logidor, a residence for seniors located in Ste-Foy near the campanile, is currently looking for a receptionist.
Join a family where respect, collaboration and people are an integral part of the values of the employer and its managers! We hire people with a heart, a strong team spirit and a concern for customer service.
Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist your immediate superior and other team members with their daily tasks and administrative duties
- Greet visitors
- Maintain good relationships with the residents
- Maintain the different registers
- Maintain the residence directory
- Make appointments
- Manage the sale of meal vouchers and manage the petty cash related thereto
- Prepare and send occasional mail outs
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Receive and redirect incoming calls
- Update different administrative forms and documents
- Salary to be discussed
- Recognition program
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- On-site parking
- A good working knowledge of French and English, both oral and written
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook software
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset