Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years
Le Jazz Longueuil, warm private residence for seniors, has a job opportunity for a receptionist position! Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the possibility of being recognized, valued, of participating in the continuous improvement of the service and of making a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly! We are looking for a receptionist available to work full time, Monday to Friday, 7am to 4pm.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain good relations with residents
- Make the appointment
- Manage the sale of meal vouchers and manage the related petty cash
- Receive, filter and route phone calls
- Welcome visitors
- Referral Program
- Meals in the dining room at $5
- Salary to be discussed
- Free parking
- Floating days off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group insurance
- Challenging opportunities, up to your ambitions!
- Consistent schedule
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
- Good communication
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality