Quebec City, QC
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
We are currently looking for a friendly colleague for a permanent receptionist position for a private residence for seniors in Quebec City. The position is full-time, Monday to Friday.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet visitors
- Maintain good relationships with the residents
- Manage the sale of meal vouchers and manage the petty cash related thereto
- Note and following up on all residents' requests
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Receive and redirect incoming calls
- Work in Microsoft Excel to update data
- Free indoor parking
- Salary to be discussed
- Access to internal professional services
- massage therapy
- aesthetic care
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Human management approach
- Recognition program
- Celebration of birthdays
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook software