Purchasing analyst, food
COGIR Immobilier's head office is made up of nearly 200 friendly colleagues who innovate and surpass themselves day after day! The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of corporate culture and philosophy. The success we know is based on our strong team spirit and the pursuit of excellence!
Reporting to the Vice-President, Technical Services and Procurement, the Food Purchasing Analyst will oversee all food purchases made throughout the COGIR Real Estate Canadian group.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze and compare the ''food cost'' of all the residences under management and make recommendations as needed to ensure compliance with budgets
- Analyze food purchases inside all residences for the elderly managed by COGIR Real Estate in Canada
- Assume all tasks and responsibilities inherent to his position or which may be entrusted to him.
- Circulate relevant information throughout the group on current and future market trends.
- Communicate with partners monthly to track purchases
- Confirm that the purchases made comply with the contractual agreements with our suppliers (products, price, volume)
- Maintain a close relationship with our various partners to ensure sound management of short and medium-term operations.
- Work closely with the Regional Food Services Manager to optimize all purchases
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Salary to be discussed
- Group insurance
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Stimulating challenges, up to your ambitions!
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- First year univercity in administration program or equivelent work experience
- 5 to 10 years of experience in similar functions
- Bilingualism both oral and written
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook software