Prep Cook - Maggie Oakes
The cook prepares the sous-chef by performing various tasks in the preparation of dishes. In particular, he carries out the installation of the kitchen, prepares food and maintains the cleanliness of the workspaces.
Essential functions of the job:
• Performs the preparation of the ingredients necessary for the preparation of the dishes.
• Performs the implementation of the workstation in anticipation of different services.
• Maintains storage and food preparation areas.
• Applies hygiene and sanitation standards.
• Put into practice the standards for health and safety at work.
• Performs all other tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the kitchen.Requirements
Qualifications and skills required:
• DEP in institutional cooking;
• 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position;
• Strong interest in teamwork;
• Attention to detail;
• Sense of organization.