You're our missing ingredient.
Join us to ensure the Cage atmosphere to our guests and foster fun at work!
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- A schedule that fits with your lifestyle
- Free meal
- A profitable referral program
- Training with Cage Academy
- Advantageous mobile phone plans
- Employee discounts on meals and Cage-branded grocery items
- Employee discounts on auto and home insurance
- Voluntary Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
La Cage, it’s…
- Some 40 restaurants across Quebec
- Fresh and local food
- A friendly dynamic and energetic team
- A full-time and part-time career
- Significant opportunities for career advancement
- An awesome ambiance!
Your role will be to prepare very high quality pizzas during the service:
- Prepare the dough, manage fermentation, rotation and use of it
- Make the set-up relative to your workstation (sauce and garnishes)
- Take responsibility for your job and for the maintenance of equipment
- Respect the hygiene measures in place and the sanitary protocol
- Coordinate your work with that of other stations
- Any other related task according to the needs of the kitchen, in agreement with the Chef or his sous-chefs. You may be called upon to work at another position in the kitchen
Schedule: day, evening, weekdays and weekend
Experience: 1 to 3 years as a pizza maker, comfortable working in front of customers
Apply for this job
Pizza Maker at La Cage Brasserie sportive Boucherville
To apply for this job, sign in or create an account. In a few seconds, you’ll gain access to the employer’s website in order to apply.
© Copyright 2021 HotellerieJobs.com