COGIR Immobilier's head office is made up of nearly 200 friendly colleagues who innovate and surpass themselves day after day! The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of corporate culture and philosophy. The success we know is based on our strong team spirit and the pursuit of excellence!
We are currently looking for a payroll technician.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a resource person for employees and managers and other departments (human resources) for all questions relating to payroll, benefits and time management system.
- Be able to process payroll (full cycle of an integrated portfolio)
- Complete and participate in the production of year-end reports (salary declaration, CNESST, 1% training, etc.)
- Coordinate the management of group insurance, disability files, CNESST and maternity
- Open / close and update employee files
- Perform all month-end activities required for payroll on time
- Process several requests such as: vacation payment, employment insurance request, termination of employees, time bank and deduction of union dues
- Some related tasks may be added.
- Free parking
- Hybrid work (face-to-face/telework)
- Group fire insurance
- Personal leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Special days off
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Recognition program
- DEP in accounting or any other combination of training and experience deemed relevant
- Minimum of one year of experience in high-volume payroll functions in a unionized environment (more than 500 employees)
- INP certification (National Payroll Institute), a strong asset
- Experience with payroll and human resources systems (Employer D or Nethris are required)
- Excellent command of French and English, both oral and written
- Very good knowledge of the Office suite (Excel: intermediate/advanced level)