Offer published on Mar 09
COGIR Immobilier's head office is made up of nearly 200 friendly colleagues who innovate and surpass themselves day after day! The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of the corporate culture and philosophy. The success we know is based on our strong team spirit and the pursuit of excellence!
We are currently looking for a Payroll Agent to be part of our great team in Brossard! Young and dynamic, our team offers you a great work environment.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain employee information in the database
- Manage email requests to the payroll team
- Open and close employee files (Payroll and Human Resources) on the various payroll and benefits platforms
- Perform enrollments, follow-ups and terminations related to employee benefits
- Perform other related duties
- Process periodic report requests for operations
- Provide payroll support during absences or vacations of payroll technicians
- Free parking
- Hybrid work (face-to-face/telework)
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Group fire insurance
- Personal leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Special days off
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Recognition program
Permanent: Full TimeJOB SCHEDULE:
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Professional or college diploma in accounting or human resources, any combination of studies and experience deemed relevant will be considered
- Very good knowledge of the French language, functional English
- Good knowledge of Ms Office especially Excel
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.