Ayer's Cliff, QC
Jobs: wellness ambassadors
The Ripplecove Hotel & Spa is a 5-star establishment located on the shores of majestic Lake Massawippi in the Eastern Townships. All year round, we welcome people here who come here in search of tranquility, who seek to get away from it all and who wish to live unique experiences in a breathtaking panorama.
Your mission: to make them leave satisfied.
Working at Ripplecove is therefore choosing to take care of others as much as of yourself. It means being able to evolve in an exceptional and enchanting setting, with colleagues just as committed as you, and where your attentive service will be the manifestation of our values of benevolence, belonging and excellence.
In addition, within our team and our 5-star establishment, you will benefit from the best possible training in the world of luxury hotels.
As of summer 2021, Ripplecove will double its accommodation units and add several services and activities to offer. We are therefore looking for enthusiastic ambassadors who will know how to promote the establishment and who will actively contribute to helping our customers find the desired well-being there.
We are currently looking for: Pastry Chef
Main responsibilities :
- Prepare, make the various desserts under the supervision of the Chef
- Make the final assembly of the dishes during the service
- Respect recipes and ingredients to ensure a standard of quality
- Ensure that products respect the 4 diamond brand image
- Maintain the cleanliness of the premises and apply hygiene, sanitation and safety standards
- Have experience in a similar position;
- Have experience in a renowned establishment (an asset);
- Have a sense of responsibility
- Have a sense of organization
- Have a good physical capacity