Partner, Human Resources
COGIR Immobilier's head office is made up of nearly 200 friendly colleagues who innovate and surpass themselves day after day! The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of corporate culture and philosophy. The success we know is based on our strong team spirit and the pursuit of excellence!
Reporting to the Vice-President, Human Resources, the Partner, Human Resources advises and supports managers in an advisory role in human resources management. In collaboration with its internal clientele, it carries out program implementation activities such as workforce planning, compensation management, performance management, application of policies and standards and talent acquisition. He acts as an advisor, ensuring the implementation of best human resources practices.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accompany and support managers during the talent acquisition process and carry out recruitment within corporate services;
- Advise and support managers on compensation, absence management and occupational health and safety;
- Advise and support managers on the strategies and initiatives necessary to attract and select the best candidates;
- Advise and support the managers assigned to him for all questions relating to company policies, labor relations, labor laws and standards as well as human resources management;
- Answer questions from employees regarding the programs in place;
- Carry out various follow-ups related to leave;
- Participate in the design and implementation of human resources projects and solutions.
- Write various documents related to labor movements and performance management;
- Free parking
- Hybrid work (face-to-face/telework)
- Group fire insurance
- Personal leave
- Employee assistance program
- Special days off
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Recognition program
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, industrial relations or other related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of job-relevant experience in a generalist role (talent acquisition, compensation and labor relations)
- Any other combination of education and experience deemed relevant will be considered.
- Being a member of the Ordre des CRHA/CRIA, an asset
- Very good experience in an advisory role and in the deployment of an offer of internal services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite software
- Oral and written bilingualism (asset)