waitress RPA Jazz Ste-Foy
Quebec City, QC
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Jazz Ste Foy is looking for a server to fill two permanent part-time positions. Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. Do you like being in contact with seniors and want to make a difference in their daily lives? This job is for you.
Schedule: 2 permanent part-time positions, either from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. or from 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bring plates to tables and provide personalized service
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Greet residents in the dining room and ensure they are comfortable
- Manage guests' reservations and ensure their comfort
- Perform other related duties
- Free parking
- Meals in the dining room at $0
- Free uniform
- Floating days off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social leave
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- High school diploma (SSD)