Part Time Kitchen Clerk
Mount Royal, QC
We are currently looking for a:
Kitchen Clerk (Part time 24 hours/ week)
A motivated and food loving person who can multi task the following but not limited to sandwich making, food preparation and cleaning.
- Greeting and welcoming of customers to the sandwich counter
- Responsible for making sure that food is prepared to the exact specifications of the Sous-Chef, establishment, and customer.
- Uphold customer service excellence
- Maintain a clean and orderly sandwich counter
- Upholding the health standards set by management
- Controlling supplies and front of house inventory
- Prepare food for service each day; chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces.
- During meal service, you are responsible to make sure that food is ready at the right time, in the right order so that it is ready for the customers to eat and at the right temperature.
- You may also be called on to unload delivery trucks and store inventory correctly. Stocking pantries or walk in refrigerators, or simply inventorying items.
- Uphold the health and safety standards set by the MAPAQ and the Executive Chef.
- Prepare ready- to- go meals (preparation, wrapping, pricing, dating, description…)
- Will be required to ensure and maintain cleanliness of the kitchen at all times
- Make recommendation and adjustments based on customer feedback
- Replenishment of the sandwich counter
Qualifications and competencies:
- 2 years experience cooking in a kitchen
- Attention to detail
- Submit to controls
- Remain attentive in an often busy environment
- Be comfortable with numbers
- Enjoy customer contact
- Able to prioritize the workload
- Be naturally calm and focused
- Be versatile, if participation in other types of activity is required
- Bilingual French & English
Please note that this position is part time, 24 hours per week.
Groupe Dynamite is committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.