Offer published on Feb 06
Maison Louise-Élisabeth, a private residence for seniors located in the heart of Lévis, is happy to house the nuns of the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of Saint-Louis. We are looking for a part-time kitchen assistant.
Schedule: a part-time position, schedule to be discussed. Possibility of working more hours during the summer for replacements.
Salary: To be discussed
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Clean kitchen equipment
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Peel and cut vegetables for meals
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Free meals
- Uniform provided
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Career Opportunity
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent
- Good team player