We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to come to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
LIV Apartments offers a unique rental lifestyle community in the heart of downtown Ottawa. Comprised of 438 units, this apartment located in Centretown West, offers the most modern and amenity filled apartment available in Ottawa. If you want to be a part of this exciting launch and be part of a team that works hard, has fun and provides the highest level of service to our residents, read more about the job opportunities we have available.
The Concierge focuses on creating an “At Home” experience, by providing a personalized service and promoting ‘’the experience of the redefined living live style concept’’ to the residents and the community through outstanding customer service.
Providing 24 hour refined and outstanding quality concierge services to resident and visitors, the Concierge pro-actively anticipates the needs of the customer so a solution can be offered before being requested, personalizing the delivery of the service to meet the specific needs of each resident, reminding them of scheduled events, appointments, constraints, etc., and protecting the residents’ interests.
The Concierge is an ambassador representing the image of the property, the management, and the company. You are the first and the last person to interact with the residents and you will maintain a professional image through impeccable personal grooming and distinctive manners at all times.
The position currently available is for 3 days a week with the flexibility to work during weekdays.
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We are growing! Find out more about us and our communities at www.interrentreit.com and www.clvgroup.com and let us know you’re interested.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.Requirements
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
· Providing the customer with an experience that will always be remembered and with the highest level of responsiveness;
· Providing access control services to keep the premises secure;
· Coordinating and tracking the 24 hour valet parking service available to the residents;
· Managing the reception and storage of parcels and deliveries to the residents;
· Coordinating the work orders and ensuring prompt follow up;
· Managing housekeeping services;
· Providing personal services that may include, but not limited, to restaurant reservations, recreation requests, floral orders, shoe shine, etc;
· Maintaining a work environment of cleanliness and organization;
· Assuring prompt and positive action on all resident questions and suggestions, as well as providing follow up to inquiries regarding services and building issues;
· Acknowledging and greeting all residents and guests with utmost courtesy and urgency;
· Using a high degree of creativity in meeting the individual needs of residents;
· Operating independently with minimal supervision;
· Using professional telephone etiquette in handling resident requests, with the utmost discretion;
· Resolving residents’ complaints through the approach of a win/win solution;
· Assisting and coordinating with new move-ins as necessary;
· Providing administrative support;
· Maintaining key log and all applicable data sheets;
· Implementing recycling or other related cost-saving environmental programs;
· Providing updates to corporate systems, and
· Other related duties as required.
· Minimum two years prior hospitality experience. Some higher education or vocational training specializing in the hospitality industry desired. Good geographic knowledge of the surrounding area.
· Must be able to communicate in English, both spoken and written. A second language is desirable.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and procedural manuals.
· Requires strong organizational, decision-making and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to be detail-oriented while maintaining thorough follow-through.
· Ability to multi-task and to work well under pressure.
· Ability to use independent judgment to handle any customer services matters in a satisfactory manner.
· Proficiency with computer applications and corporate systems.
· Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
· Must be able to maintain a professional appearance that includes clean uniforms with name tags.