Offer published on Sep 15
About Corner Collection
Born in Montreal, Corner Collection believes that moments of happiness are the essence of life. Corner is an award-winning collection of boutique hotels, restaurants and spas that awaken the senses with experiences that feed the soul.
With over 45 years of experience in the hotel, restaurant and wellness industry, Corner Collection plays a key role in the development of Old Montreal.
Working at Corner Collection means creating exceptional moments, together.
We are looking for Oyster Shuckers for our establishments which are ranked among the best in Montreal. Our restaurants Brasserie 701, Méchant Bœuf and our Terrasses Nelligan and Place D'Armes are frequented by a local and international clientele looking for delicious dishes to brighten their taste buds.
BENEFITS AND PRIVILEGES:
Working at Corner has its advantages! We believe in the importance of a healthy work/life balance by giving you access to the essentials of daily life and adding recreational discounts on Corner services and neighborhood partners.
- Full or part-time, permanent or summer positions - the choice is yours
- Ongoing training program
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- Close to a metro station (discounted public transit)
- Rigorous management team that cares about the well-being of their brigade
- High-end hotel environment
- Insurance and group RRSP
- Recognition program
- Corporate events
- Flexible working hours
- Discounts and preferential rates in our restaurants, hotels, spa and at our partners
HOW YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN CREATING MOMENTS OF HAPPINESS:
- Setting up the raw bar
- Cleaning and opening of oysters
- Preparation of condiments and sides for the dishes
- Setting up and serving seafood platters according to established standards
- Rotation of stocks
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the work station
- Minimum of one year experience in oyster shucking
- Knowledge of seafood
- Desire to interact with customers
- Available evenings and weekends
- Ability to express yourself in French (functional)