Night Auditor and Front-Desk Manager
We are currently seeking a full-time candidate for the permanent position of overnight front-desk manager and auditor to join our team at Motel Ideal Lajeunesse. The position would entail both reception work and managerial tasks.
- Work with general manager about the operation of the business
- Implement new front-desk policies
- Answer and followup customer requests
- Occasionally replacing receptionists in case of emergencies
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Night auditor tasks:
- The auditor will be in charge of verifying the worksheets of the current day's employees.
- Preparing the worksheets for the following day.
- Verifying time cards and entering them into an Excel worksheet in preparation for salary payments.
The night shifts are from 23:30 to 7:30. For example, a standard week could be 4 night shifts from Thursday to Sunday. The schedules are usually fixed and rarely vary except due to particular circumstances.
Night auditor shifts starting at $20/h. Daytime shifts starting $18/h. Different rates apply for training (first 1-2 weeks) and probation periods (first 3 months). However, this salary is subject to potential raises depending on the quality of the work completed.
- Experience in customer service is a must
- Communication proficiency in French and English
- Available every day of the week (including weekends)
- Management experience is a plus
- Intermediate computer usage capabilities
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Handles pressure