Operation assistant - responsibilities include:
Create and manage all the necessary tour documents
- Troubleshooting when situations arrive
- Admin work
- Assist in tour leader training
- Active on social media
- Assist with the Canmore house room and task assignment
- Essential - Minimum of one year in the tourism industry (in the adventure business would be preferable).
- Essential - North American tourism knowledge
- Essential – Possess a great attention to details, be a born planner. Must have experience in travel operations.
- Perfect written and spoken English. French and any other language is an asset.
- Woking proficiency in Microsoft Office : Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Can work under pressure, able to work long hours during peak season
- No time off during period of contract
- Good writing skills