Under the supervision of the Guest Services Supervisor, the Night Auditor is responsible for the front office operations overnight. Greeting guests, early check outs and late check ins, assisting guests with shuttle service, completing front office procedures and closing the administrative and financial audit for current day all while providing a high level of customer service
The Night Auditor may be asked to work day and evening shifts as required.
Offering exceptional customer service at all times
· Handling check ins and check outs accurately and efficiently
· Respond to guest concerns and resolve any issues
· Book and coordinate overnight and early morning shuttle times
· Ensure accurate audit reports
· Handle and balance cash and credit cards
· Answer phones and emails, make reservations as required
Prepare all necessary reports for accounting and housekeeping departments
Candidates must be fluent in French and English, possess excellent analytical and accounting skills and have strong knowledge of customer service a professional attitude and a good sense leadership.
Part time to full time work according to hotel's needs, but will be called to work some days or evening shifts
Previous experience in similar position is required; knowledge of Opera will be an asset.