NIGHT AUDITOR - PART TIME / 18.97$/H
Dorval, QC and Montreal, QC
The main tasks of the night auditor are welcoming guests, proceeding to the guests’ check-ins and check-outs, respond to requests and coordinate the hotel activities throughout the night. The night auditor also ensures the verification of the commercial transactions done during the business day in order to balance the accounts and the deposit.Requirements
- Complete all the accounting tasks of the night audit.
- Take reservations and proceed to the check-ins and check-outs of guests.
- Deal with guests’ complaints.Competences and skills
- Skills for guest service and sales.
- Skills to easily communicate orally or written.
- Must be tolerant to stress.
- Sense of organisation and attention to details.
- Autonomy, dynamism, sociable, courtesy.
- Be able to lift weights of 5lbs (25kg) and more.
- Bilingual spoken and written (French and English). (Prerequisite)
- 1 year experience as a front desk agent. (Prerequisite)
- Knowledgeable with computer and new technologies. (Prerequisite)
- Knowledgeable about the touristic attractions and aspect of Montreal.
- Previous experience as a night is an asset.
Salary - 18.74$/h after probation