POSITION: Night Auditor
Hourly Rate: $17.00
Shifts: 11:00pm – 7:00amOffering staff accommodation & extended medical/dental benefits This very diverse position requires all the personality traits of a top-notch Front Desk Agent, the skills of an Accounting Clerk and the ability to be a self-starter as the Night Auditor must work alone. Added to this is the security aspect of the position as the Night Auditor is responsible for assisting with the safety and comfort of our guests over the night-time hours.
- Minimum grade 12 education.
- Basic knowledge of accounting.
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Experience as Front Desk Agent an asset.
- Ability to accept direction.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be decisive.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Possess good public relations skills.
- No concern re: working night shift.
- Ability to work within a team concept.
- Perform night audit duties as directed by the procedures of Mountain Park Lodges.
- Perform Front Desk Agent duties.
- Learn the Emergency Response Manual thoroughly.
- Assist with night security.
- Provide Hotel Manager with report on unusual occurrences.
- Maintenance of Front Desk float.
- Training of new night audit staff.
- Ensure office areas and lobby kept clean.
- Ensure opening restaurant and kitchen personnel report to work.
- Perform other related duties as directed by Supervisors.
- Assist with other related company duties outside of department.