Offer published on Nov 13
- Possesses thorough knowledge of front desk and customer service operations.
- Performs all tasks listed on the position checklist.
- Verifies the transactions of each receptionist during the day and evening.
- Processes credit card transactions.
- Invoices room rates and taxes on each customer invoice.
- Finalize transactions completed during the day.
- Creates and/or prints and transmits required reports.
- Verifies, balances and reviews room availability to maximize hotel revenues.
- Assigns rooms according to special requests.
- Responsible for the security of the hotel and guests during the night.
- In addition to these responsibilities, performs the duties outlined in the Receptionist job description.
- Basic knowledge of the operation of front desk equipment. Ability to solve minor problems and/or know the appropriate contacts.
- Encourages teamwork.
- Familiar with operating procedures and standards.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to respond to emergencies as quickly as possible.
- Strong sense of customer service and attention to detail.
- Must comply with department, hotel and company procedures and standards.
- Responsible for knowing the hotel's emergency procedures.
- Is available and easily accessible to guests.
- Takes a proactive attitude in handling guest concerns/difficulties. Implements the service gap recovery plan.
- Is professional and courteous at all times with customers.
- In order to better serve customers, all personal and business conversations should be interrupted in their presence.
- Remains visible to customers at all times.
- Demonstrates confidence, energy and enthusiasm in all customer interactions.
- Is discreet in handling customer issues.
- Respect to departmental dress code and professional appearance standards.
- In addition to the above duties, the incumbent will perform any other reasonable duties required by the management team and related to the smooth running of operations.
- Available at night