North Hatley, QC
Description Manoir Hovey is a 5 star Relais & Châteaux property located in North Hatley, Quebec, Canada.
- Pleasant lakeside work environment.
- Quality living environment close to the village of North Hatley, recognized as one of the most beautiful villages in Quebec and just minutes from the cities of Magog and Sherbrooke.
- Outdoor enthusiasts, skiers, snowboarders and bikers will find plenty to do in the region.
- Join a talented team, with Michelin star experience who encourages the exchange of talent and knowledge.
- The Le Hatley Restaurant serves fine dining cuisine and is a well recognised culinary reference in Canada.
- The restaurant Le Tap room is a bistro with local and seasonal flavours. Its menu offers simple yet refined dishes in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Chef Vachon orchestrates a responsible driven cuisine. His culinary vision recognizes the importance of supporting local producers, preserving, respecting and ensuring the health of our food systems for future generations.
- Customer service skills
- Professional attitudes and behavior (teamwork skills, autonomy, dynamism, interpersonal skills, honesty, versatility, sense of initiative, organizational skills, etc.).
- Minimum knowledge of French and English. Proficiency in other languages is an asset
- Ability to carry out monetary transactions
- Method, speed and precision