Located in the beautiful historic district of Old Montreal, this contemporary boutique hotel with a European influence will seduce you. Housed in two historic buildings of the 19th century, Le Petit Hôtel with 28 rooms offer a perfect mix of elegance and modernity. Colorful furniture gives an out of the ordinary accent, while the original stone walls and exclusive furnishings contribute to the warm and comfortable atmosphere. Versatile employees offer a service that sets themselves apart from any other hotel, preparing an exceptional coffee or offering to visit the best addresses in the city to offer an unforgettable stay to the guests.
Under the supervision of the Customer Service Manager, the successful candidate has an innate sense of hospitality and is motivated by guest satisfaction. They are naturally focused on details and their excellent analytical skills enable them to ensure the proper accounting management of the institution. Night bird, they like to evolve in a sometime-unpredictable environment where their creativity and sense of initiative are undeniable assets. Friendly and professional, they have an open and empathic attitude toward customers, and they promote effective communication with the internal and external services of the establishment.
Essential functions of the job:
- Perform all accounting tasks of night audit,
- Produce daily reports and send them to the managers,
- Manage deposits,
- Ensure safe premises for the guests,
- Provide exceptional service to all guests,
- Answer phone calls and transfer them to the proper department,
- Use discretion and respect the privacy of all guests,
- Perform any other related task with enthusiasm.
Advantages of being part of the Antonopoulos Group:
- Group Insurance
- Group RRSP and DPSP (Deferred Profit-Sharing Plans)
- Employee discounts in our establishments
- Discount with our business partners
- Recognition Events for our employees
- Possibility of promotion
Qualifications and required skills:
- Valid driver’s license, be able to drive any types of vehicle,
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and independent qualities are essential,
- Detail oriented and meticulous,
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Able to manage creatively and professionally unforeseen situations,
- Enjoy working as part of a team, positive and excellent communicator,
- Relevant experience in hotel reception,
- Knowledge of the surrounding area and touristic points of interests,
- Good knowledge of Office Suite,
- Knowledge of a hotel management software (Opera, an asset),
- Training in hospitality and/or accounting (an asset),
- Well groomed.
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The Antonopoulos Group is a Montreal based family company and has been a leader in the restaurant, hospitality and event industries for more than 45 years. The Group created and is managing 11 restaurants, 5 terraces, 2 spas and 5 hotels so far, all located in the historical neighborhood that is the Old Montreal. Delivering internationally recognized service in its luxurious properties, this family business bases its success on passionate professional coming from a variety of fields. The collaboration between each employee of the Group allows for unique high-quality experiences for all the clientele.