Offer published on Jan 09
With its 90 rooms and suites, some of which have terraces, Le Mount Stephen, part of the International Leading Hotels of The World group, is proud to offer its guests a journey through time. In the former home of Baron George Stephen built in 1880, you can discover the Bar George and the restaurant Oliver et Bonacini. Thanks to its 7 banquet rooms, the restaurant offers different groups an unparalleled visual and taste experience.
The hotel, returned in 2017, offers all the comfort expected in a 5-star hotel. Contemporary lines and state-of-the-art Crestron technology will make you appreciate modernity.
If you want to be part of our team, visit http://www.tidan.com/en/careers/ .
Under the authority of the Front Office Manager, a night auditor is an employee of the administrative services whose function is to verify the commercial transactions carried out during the day in order to balance the accounts and deposits and to close the tills, while providing reception during the night. He assumes the role of receptionist by welcoming customers so that they can enjoy the best hotel experience.
- · Classify the commercial transactions carried out during the day,
- · verifying and correcting transaction records and updating hotel guest notes,
- · Balance the accounts and close the tills of the various points of sale,
- · Produce the daily income report,
- · Answer the phone and route incoming calls,
- · Take reservations,
- · Make departures and arrivals,
- · Manage reservations and group arrivals,
- · Collaborating with the security department,
- · Dealing with customer complaints,
- · Other administrative and/or accounting tasks.
- Capacité à effectuer des opérations financières (comptes à payer, comptes à recevoir) - Exigence
- Aptitudes pour l'interprétation des résultats et la résolution de problèmes de nature comptable - Exigence
- Attentif aux détails et à la qualité - Exigence
- Anglais écrit - Élevé - Exigence
- Anglais parlé - Élevé - Exigence
- Français écrit - Élevé - Exigence
- Français parlé - Élevé - Exigence