The potential candidate has an innate sense of hospitality and is motivated by the satisfaction of the guests. He is naturally focused on details and his excellent analytical skills enable him to ensure the proper accounting management of the institution. Night bird, he likes to evolve in a sometimes unpredictable environment where his creativity and sense of initiative are undeniable assets. Friendly and professional, he has an open and empathic attitude toward customers and promotes effective communication with the internal and external services of the establishment.
Essential job functions:
- Perform all accounting tasks;
- Produce reports and deliver them to management;
- Deposit reconciliation;
- Ensure safe premises and guests;
- Provide exceptional service to our guests;
- Make phone calls and route;
- Use discretion and respect the privacy of the guests;
- Perform any other related task with enthusiasm.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and a large autonomy are essential;
- Attention to detail and concern for work well done;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Able to manage creatively and professionally unforeseen situations;
- Collaborator, positive and excellent communicator;
- Relevant experience in hotel reception;
- Knowledge of the local area and tourist points of interests;
- Good knowledge of Office Suite;
- Knowledge of a hotel management software (Opera, an asset);
- Training in Hotel and / or Accounting (asset);
- Perfect bilingualism;
- Polished presentation;
- Flexible availabilities (weekdays and weekends).