Passionate about the hospitality industry? Come and join the team at the Holiday Inn Express located in Vaudreuil-Dorion!
We have our guest’s well-being at heart and therefore we are looking for the best and brightest talents to offer the a most personalized experience and take customer service to the next level!
Looking out for your well-being and happiness, you will evolve with a team for whom personal and professional development is a top priority.
Join our winning team and prepare to work in a fun, modern and dynamic environment.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Midnight Owls and Customer Service Advocates, this position is for you!
Acting as night auditor you will have the opportunity to greet multiples types or clients, coordinate reservations and execute a plenitude of administrative tasks.
Answering to the Front Office Manager, the main functions and responsibilities of the position are, without being limited to
- Greeting guests and all formal welcome procedures per IHG standards
- Plan, update and organize reservations steaming from all channels
- Ensure that upsell opportunities are maximized
- Ensure that all the days transactions are properly balanced and that proper deposits are made at the end of shift
- Validate reports and signal anomalies to the Front Office Manager
- Coordinate all wake-up calls
- Ensure that all guests are in a secure environment at all times
- Help/inform guests with all type of requests
- Make necessary arrangements/reservations
- Take charge of guest complaints – provide full-circle service.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Responsable and efficient
- Autonomous and Productive
- Ability to Resolve Issues / Quick-Thinker
- Advanced spoken French & English
*** Typical Work Schedule 11pm – 7am