As part of the Front Office team, and under the supervision of the Guest Services Director, the Night Auditor is responsible for the front office operations at night. Greeting and Welcoming guests at their late night arrival, providing exceptional customer service, completing front office procedures and closing the administrative and financial audit for current day are all integral parts of this position.
The Night Auditor/ Front desk agent may be called to work on day or evening shifts as well and is responsible to :
- Provide an excellent service to our guests.
- Handle efficient and pleasant check-in and check-out.
- Provide information of the City and be knowledgeable about Montreal and what it has to offer.
- Handle guest concerns and/or complaints in a positive and professional manner.
- Maintain high level of customer service through all guest contact.
- Ensure accurate audit reports.
- Follow procedures and policies established by the Hotel.
- Handle and balance cash and credit cards.
- Hands on approach with day to day operational duties and projects.
- Operate switchboard and answer reservation calls.
- Create reservations received by fax from varied websites and by phone.
Candidates must be fluent in French and English, possess excellent analytical and accounting skills , have strong knowledge of customer service, a professional attitude and a good sense of leadership.