Multi-Services Center Manager - Résidence Jazz Lévis
Want to join a team where people, respect and collaboration are an integral part of the values of the company and all team members? At Cogir, we hire people with a heart, a strong team spirit and a concern for customer service. At Jazz Lévis, our goal is to make a difference in the daily lives of our future retired and active residents.
We are currently looking for a manager of the Multi-Services center. The incumbent is the resource person for business partners and service users with respect to prospecting for customers and partners working within the CMS. He plans, organizes, directs and controls all the activities to ensure the proper functioning of the Multi-Services center of the residence. Schedule: 3 days/week for a total of 24 hours/week. This is a manager position. Entry into office in mid-June for training.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure compliance of partner files (accreditations, insurance, etc.)
- Ensure the achievement of customer satisfaction objectives (residents and partners)
- Ensure the development of services in place by optimizing the visibility of partners
- Establish response plans, as needed
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with potential customers and CMS partners Establish response plans, as needed
- Organize and coordinate events
- Participate in the management committee to improve processes
- Perform other related duties.
- Plan, organize, direct and control all activities to ensure the proper functioning of the residence's Multi-Services center
- Promoting a unique and innovative project in the private seniors' residence industry
- Group insurance
- Social leave
- Fringe benefits
- On-site parking
- Welcome and integration Program
- Recognition program
- Ongoing training
- Human management approach
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Mastery of the Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)