Multi-property Sales Manager
Under the supervision of the Regional Vice-President of Sales, Marketing and Revenue and the Director of Sales & Marketing where he (she) will be sent to, the Multi-property Sales Manager will have to:
- Target, solicitate and obtain contracts for new accounts for hotel in specific markets.
- Conduct outside sales calls, telephone solicitation and site inspections per goals to build relationships and aggressively target the business.
- Achieve and exceed revenue quota on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Travel among all the hotel properties of the company to support the sales teams and cover leaves and needs of the sales and banquets department.
- Entertain clients on/off -site, represent the hotel in a professional manner and must be willing to travel as needed.
- Prepare and write weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Participate to the Managers on Duty Program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Sales Manager, Corporate market experience preferred.
- Hospitality Degree or Diploma and completion of industry related selling courses are considered as assets.
- Must demonstrate his or her management skills.
- Must have established industry contacts and knowledge of marketplace.
- Successful applicant must be an aggressive self-starter with excellent organization, presentation, customer service and communication skills.
- Must have strong negotiation and prospecting skills.